Possibility to get pregnant with one fallopian tube.

Is pregnancy possible with only one fallopian tube? I have only one fallopian tube, diagnosed only before two months. Is it possible for me to get pregnant?

It stress me a very lot. pls aybody clarify my doubts.

sspriya

Friends's of Penmai
Yes. Absolutely possible .This was told by a doctor.Don't worry mithii.Keep faith and be happy and keep yr mind stressfree.My heart filled wishes and prayers.

Yeah i too consulted gynec, she said the same what you. But i thought whether she is consoling me.

Did you know anyone who conceived with one tube? How much days it will take to conceive. Sorry if i asked you more questions.

Thank you friend for your prayers for me. Your signature wordings are so nice.

lavanyap

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
What ur doc said is true. One of my friend got conceived with one fallopian tube. Follow your doc instructions. Dont put lots of questions in your mind. Set your mind free. Soon you will get good result.

Last edited:

Preethi4u

Friends's of Penmai
Hi Smithi,

Pregnancy is possible with only one fallopian tube as long as you have one or both ovaries, you still ovulate, and the other fallopian tube is healthy. If there is a blockage in the other fallopian tube, it decreases the possibility of conception.

Just like one can survive on a single kidney, similarly the possibility of conception is always there with a single fallopian tube and a functioning ovary.

My colleague, who got her second child successfully with one fallopian tube at the age of 34. So consult your doc, and please don't stress yourself. Because stress increases infertility.

My prayers for you, and lots of baby dust to you.Keep your spirits up.All the best. :)

sspriya

Friends's of Penmai
Friends ,I'd like to share an incident(magical) told by my doctor friend(gynec).She is a very good doctor and she don't prescribe lots of medicine.Will talk a lot to her patients who needs it ofcourse to give them hope.But she never gives false hopes.
She narrated me this.One of her patient had blocks in both the tubes.And th lady can't afford for IVF etc.So she advised her to adopt a child.But that lady told her that she beleives in Jesus and will get her own child.The doctor was surprised by her faith and didn't say anything.Then after some 8 or 10 months she became pregnant normally and came to the doctor for confirmation and delivered a healthy baby in her hospital.
Friends whether you will believe me or not this happened.So god can make everything possible .The doctor used to say such things whenever she got any surprise like this to boost up me.So I too share this for you mithi.Keep faith in god and follow yr doc's instructions.Everything will be good.

thank you friends for all your positive thoughts on me.. now i am 3 months pregnant.. i was feeling very much happy to share this with you all.

PriyagauthamH

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
thank you friends for all your positive thoughts on me.. now i am 3 months pregnant.. i was feeling very much happy to share this with you all.
Hearty Congrats Smithii ......... God bless you with a healthy baby ..... Will Pray for you both .....Best wishes ......