Praying garbarakshambigai for pregnancy

i am trying to get pregnant. but was not. i am taking treatments for past 4 years.

now resigned my job too, and in serious. please support me and pray for me.

druchita

Commander's of Penmai
hi@vasnthr
Garbarakshambika is one of the most shakthi in Tamilnadu.

Garba means Pregnancy, Raksha means “To protect ” and Ambigai is one of the names of Parvathi devi . Godesses protecting a womens life blessing her with a kind hearted husband,a good child and a happy . Couples who wants a Child will be blessed by Chanting Godesses Mantra and visting temple. Chanting the slokas during pregnancy would ensure safe delivery

Mantra for Garbarakshambigai

Aum Garbarakshambigaayai cha vidhmahe

Mangala dhevadhaayai cha dheemahee

Dhanno devi prachodhayaath

PLEASE CHANT THE MANTRA 108 TIMES DAILY. GODESSES WILL SURELY BLESS U WITH CHILDREN

Garbarakshambigai Sloka for Safe Pregnancy and Delivery of baby

Hey sangara Shamarahara PramadhaadhiNaadhari Mannaadha shaamba sasisuda
HarithiriSulin sambo sugaprasava kiruthbavame dhayaalo
HeyMaadhaviVanesa Paalayamaam Namasthe

Blessings of Garbarakshambigai for safe delivery of baby

Hamavath yuthare Paarchve shuradhaa naama yakshini
Dhasyaa Shmarana Maathrena visalyaa Garbinibavedhu.

druchita

Commander's of Penmai
@vasnthir
i forgot to mention where the temle is located.Sri Garbharakshambikai temple is situated in Thirukarugavur on the banks of the river Vettar, branch of the Sacred river Cauvery, in the Papanasam Taluk of Thanjavur District, at 20 kilometers east of Thanjavur Town and at 20 kilometers South west of Kumbakonam, state of Tamil Nadu, India.

for those who r staying in abroad they could go into that site, but there how to order for ghee prasadam, they have told to click a link for order,

pl try clicking at the last of the page, just above delivery of prasadam. It opens to a window where you could order and it will be sent to you. Try it.
You can send the money by demand draft to the temple, within one month they will send the medicine (neatly packed small parcel) through Indian Postal Service.
for further details u can go to The temple website is
Home -Garbarakshambigai Temple Official Website | Online Booking|Thirukkarugavur Temple

druchita

Commander's of Penmai
@vasnthir
i forgot to mention where the temple is located.Sri Garbharakshambikai temple is situated in Thirukarugavur on the banks of the river Vettar, branch of the Sacred river Cauvery, in the Papanasam Taluk of Thanjavur District, at 20 kilometers east of Thanjavur Town and at 20 kilometers South west of Kumbakonam, state of Tamil Nadu, India.

for those who r staying in abroad they could go into that site, but there how to order for ghee prasadam, click a link for order

pl try clicking at the last of the page, just above delivery of prasadam. It opens to a window where you could order and it will be sent to you. Try it.
You can send the money by demand draft to the temple, within one month they will send the medicine (neatly packed small parcel) through Indian Postal Service.
for further details u can go to The temple website is
Home -Garbarakshambigai Temple Official Website | Online Booking|Thirukkarugavur Temple

Last edited:

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.