Pregnancy Early Symptoms

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Cramping:

Cramping is an early pregnancy symptom? Many women think that cramping is a sign that Aunt Flo (your menstrual period) is surely on her way but it’s actually one early sign of pregnancy. As your embryo implants into your uterus you might notice some cramping. It can easily be mistaken for PMS or menstrual cramps.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Breast Tenderness:

Some women notice breast tenderness when they ovulate and right around the time their period is due. Breast tenderness is also an early sign of pregnancy. When you are pregnant, your body produces higher levels of estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are the same hormones that cause breast tenderness when you’re not pregnant, but in early pregnancy hormonal changes are stronger than what you see during your menstrual cycle. The hormonal changes in early pregnancy causes the blood flow to your breasts to increase and can make the breast tissue feel more sensitive and swollen.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
​Fatigue:

Fatigue is one of the first pregnancy symptoms. Increased progesterone levels can make you feel exhausted. Some women will notice fatigue as early as a week after ovulation. After you ovulate your progesterone levels rise, whether you are pregnant or not, but if you aren’t pregnant your progesterone levels will start to drop back off and signal the start of your next period. If you start feeling tired after ovulation and this exhaustion gets worse instead of better, it could be an early sign of pregnancy.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Nausea

Nausea can be an early pregnancy symptom. Some women will start feeling queasy days before they even have a missed period. Blame the nausea on hormones again! For most women morning sickness doesn’t set in until around six weeks of pregnancy but some women will start feeling queasy really early on.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Constipation

Hormonal changes in early pregnancy can cause your digestive system to slow down. This can cause constipation. Prenatal vitamins can add to this problem as the iron contained in them is also constipating. Adding more fiber to your diet and drinking extra fluids will help with this. Some women, however, will notice the opposite problem, diarrhea – although, this is an uncommon early pregnancy symptom. Hormones sometimes affect women differently though. While most women will have issues with constipation during early pregnancy, some will have diarrhea instead.

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Backache

Implantation cramping, constipation can all cause back aches during early pregnancy. For some women backache is also a premenstrual symptom. As your uterus stretches and grows though, this can cause cramping, aches and pains. Sleeping poorly can also contribute to back pain during early pregnancy.

Breast tenderness started before I missed a period. It was only different from normal premenstrual breast changes in one way random stabbing nipple pains! I'd just be walking along minding my own business.That had never happened to me before in my life.

Last edited by a moderator: