pregnancy

I am 6 weeks pregnant, ..this was my first pregnancy, ...my delivery will be in madurai, ....so I am need of best hospital for regular check and delivery as well,...can u pls help me friends, ......

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am 6 weeks pregnant, ..this was my first pregnancy, ...my delivery will be in madurai, ....so I am need of best hospital for regular check and delivery as well,...can u pls help me friends, ......

Dear Asha,

Warm welcome to 'Penmai' & hearty congrats for your pregnancy :).

Pls. go through the below links, where our friend Karthi has suggested some hospitals, hope it will help you. All the best.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/labor-delivery/60526-best-gynecologist-madurai.html

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Thank you sumathi srini mam,....I am scared about my pregnancy, ...pls help me to get positive thoughts,....

Nothing to be scared in Pregnancy Asha... it is a pleasant moment in every women's life. So enjoy your pregnancy journey. Our sincere prayer will be always with you for your safe delivery :).

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai....Asha.

Congrats for your Pregnancy.

We pray for your safe delivery.

Be cheerful dear.....nothing to worry. Enjoy the pregnancy which is a life time event and we could remember this experience throught our lifetime.

Congratulation Asha dear, Take care, always be positive. Dream about your prince or princess. Enjoy every moment................... Our prayers are with you.:pray:

Thank you my dear friends and sisters, ....I have some doubt about my pregnancy, ..according to my lmp now I should be 10 weeks pregnant but now I am only 6 weeks pregnant, .....I am really scared about this,.....I took u/s scan on 5 weeks 4 days, my baby didnt get heart beat, ...does my baby develoing good,....