pregnant but no morning sickness symptoms

i am pregnant now but i don't have any morning sickness like vomitting and all. is there is any probs? i am totally confused. pls help me.

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
i am pregnant now but i don't have any morning sickness like vomitting and all. is there is any probs? i am totally confused. pls help me.

Hi Githa!

You should only be happy for not having morning sickness..:)
BTW, Congrats and in which month are you now?
Morning Sickness might be more between 2nd month and 5th month. There's nothing wrong if you dont have vomitting. You may be among a few who are gifted:)

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hey, Dont worry at all, you are one the lucky preggers.. Enjoy the pregnancy.. Sometimes you will not get any morning sickness, nausea. IT all depends on the individual body and the harmone changes. But this may change in the course of time too..So dont worry and enjoy your pregnancy.:)

thank you deepa and lakshmi. you replies made me cool. I too consulted with doctor, she said the same, but my mil and sil told that something is wrong, so just came out with the question here.

deepa bala

Guru's of Penmai
thank you deepa and lakshmi. you replies made me cool. I too consulted with doctor, she said the same, but my mil and sil told that something is wrong, so just came out with the question here.

Githa, I know, you will get lots of advices:) Better always go with the doctor... ungalakum endha confusion-um irukadhu...

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Githa,

First of all CONGRATULATIONS. For your information, there need not be any vommitting or any other discomfort during pregnancy.

I did not have any kind of discomfort , no vomitting , no sleepyness or anything else, throughout the full term.

I ENJOYED......ENJOYED....ENJOYED to the core. So, you also join in my club........
:)

​This will not affect the delivery also. So don't worry.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
hey githa,
Pregnancy advice has just started... Some you can take it and some you dont have too. Some pregnancy advises are followed by generation with out any proper reasons. Anything you feel wrong with your body, just consult with your doctor and google it.. You should know what is happening with your body during pregnancy. Knowing it will even make your pregnancy enjoyable.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear Githa!

Congrats for yr pregnancy. I was also not having morning sickness through out my pregnancy. So we are lucky & we can eat whatever we like. It will be beneficial for the growth of the child. In the absence of morning sickness, u can concentrate on hearing devotional songs, doing meditation etc. So don't worry for not having morning sickness & enjoy yr pregnancy journey. Wishing u to have a healthy baby:thumbsup.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear githa_ae, don't worry. be happy and cheerful. enjoy your pregnancy. all the best. as our penmai friends told it is not compulsory one should have morning sickness, vomitting etc. you are very lucky.