pregnant women common problems

hi penmai mates,
shall i get your guidance and support through this forum. this is my first pregnancy. This is the 5th month of my pregnancy. mine is a love marriage, so i am not able to get any help or support or guidance from both of our families. for each and every silly things am going to consult with my dr. always her reply was "dear young lady, these and all are very common in pregnancy" with her cute smile. after she said that only i know these are common. for every month i am facing some kind of changes in my body. i couldnt find which one is normal, which is the problem. very hard to identify the common problems of pregnant women. please guys can you guide me.

what are all the common problems in pregnancy? what are all the normal symptoms and changes during pregnancy?

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Madhura,

Its a pleasant experience what we feel during pregnancy period. We pray to God for you to have a normal delivery with a beautiful child.

I have sent you a PM, please check that and clear your queries.

take care da

Last edited:
thank you so much mam. i am not able to send a reply through private messaging. it says i need minimum of 10 posts to reply for private message. thanks for your prayers mam. i am very happy to see your support. your message is really a boost for me. thanks a lot.

friends, neenga unga questions and answers private messagil pakirnthu kolvathai vida, intha threadileye pakirnthu kondal, ennai pondra pira tholikalukkum mikavum uthaviyaka irukume... matra tholikalum avarkalukku thevaiyana ingeye kettu petru kolla yethuvaka irukume... ella common problems ore idathil vidai kodutha mathiriyum irukum, pathil yenge endru thedum velaiyum micham thane.. please friends share your questions and ans here itself. it will be helpful for all pregnant ladies.

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Unga doubt ai kelunga, engalukku therinthai pakirnthu kolla naanga ready ah irukom

friends, neenga unga questions and answers private messagil pakirnthu kolvathai vida, intha threadileye pakirnthu kondal, ennai pondra pira tholikalukkum mikavum uthaviyaka irukume... matra tholikalum avarkalukku thevaiyana ingeye kettu petru kolla yethuvaka irukume... ella common problems ore idathil vidai kodutha mathiriyum irukum, pathil yenge endru thedum velaiyum micham thane.. please friends share your questions and ans here itself. it will be helpful for all pregnant ladies.

a_hat

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi madhura,

enna mam ellam solli ennai bayapada vaikadeenga. Name solli koopidunga please, illata image damage aagidum. We are there to support you mentally. Take care da

thank you so much mam. i am not able to send a reply through private messaging. it says i need minimum of 10 posts to reply for private message. thanks for your prayers mam. i am very happy to see your support. your message is really a boost for me. thanks a lot.

hi friends.. this is varsha... this is my 14th week.. often i am getting headaches but it is not severe and it is cured after i take some rest. is this common in pregnancy... should i check with dr?

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi varshi, Its quite normal due to harmone changes.. But do your pressure checked... If you have high pressure plus head aches they it might be something else ... Check your eye power also.. Donot take any medicines for headache.. By your own...

neengal solvathum sariye karmuhil... ennai innum pala tholikalukkum ithu uthava koodame. thangal karuthirukku nandri tholi...

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.