Private Message System

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

We had made some little change in our Private message system to create more security to our members and also to avoid spamming activities of users.

From today, users who are not active for the last one month (i.e users who didn't post 10 posts in the last 30 days) cannot read or send pm to other members.

Thank you.

datchu

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Some thing like warning/caution to be given to whom's inbox is full. or to alert to clear their inbox with in a stipulated time. [This may be usefull for frequent users] Pm can be reduced to 10/20 for occational user [restriction]

This is only my humble suggestion.

Last edited:

datchu

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
I think it is possible to add a word Inbox full or Clear your inbox in the Notification area/ pop up window along with usual dialoge of like received/unread msg.

femila

Minister's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
My suggestion is..., like facebook can have an option like "other" which shows d messages from people other than d members in their friends list....

I feel the option u had made is not suitable bcos.., some may be n a situation that they cant acces this site due to their bsy schedule...

My doubts..

1. ok. if it was implemented too.., once a user cmes to tis site after d prescribed time.. wil they b able to send PM....

2. people who are active can send spam messages na....

3. if any user want to get rid of spam can use the Pm settngs "only frnds & moderators can send msg"

i too accept mythili amma's statement...

Last edited:

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Some thing like warning/caution to be given to whom's inbox is full. or to alert to clear their inbox with in a stipulated time. [This may be usefull for frequent users] Pm can be reduced to 10/20 for occational user [restriction]

Thanks for your suggestions mythili, actually we are working on the Private message limitations according to user rank (i.e Citizen, Friends of Penmai etc.) Sure it will be active soon in Penmai.

Regarding the notification alert, already we have it, "the notification will be sent to the users registered email, once their inbox is full. Will consider your notification alert in forum itself too...

Priyakash

Minister's of Penmai
Dear friends,
We had made some little change in our Private message system to create more security to our members and also to avoid spamming activities of users.
From today, users who are not active for the last one month (i.e users who didn't post 10 posts in the last 30 days) cannot read or send pm to other members.
Thank you.
OOPS, I'll be on vacation this month for three weeks and I'm sure it'll be tough to visit here....

Appo, when I'm back to the usual routine, I'll have a problem with this new change:(

Guess, You'll address my concern!!

Thanks!!

accool

Guru's of Penmai
OOPS, I'll be on vacation this month for three weeks and I'm sure it'll be tough to visit here....

Appo, when I'm back to the usual routine, I'll have a problem with this new change:(

Guess, You'll address my concern!!

Thanks!!
ilavarasi mam nan intha point than kekanumnu ninaichen....... adha priya anni sollitanga.........

regular users vacation ku poitu varapo avangalala pm use panna mudiyalana....... adhu kashtama irukum la mam........

vera ethathu pannunga mam......... use pannave mudiyathu nu solrathu regular users ku than romba kashtam..........

Last edited: