private message

நான் penmai.com -ல் join பண்ணி மாதக் கணக்காகிவிட்டது . எனக்கு இன்னும் எப்படி private message அனுப்புவது என்று தெரியவில்லை .please guide me

Parasakthi

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Malini...

Private Messages or PMs are used for private communications between forum members. They are considered "private" because they are not posted in the forums where others can read them.

To send a PM to another forum member, find their username in a post and click on it to see their profile. In their profile page, you can see their activities.

To send a PM, click on Send a Private Message, then complete the screen that pops up with a Subject and your text, then click on Send.

When someone sends you a PM, you will receive a notification announcing it at the top of the page, nearby your username.

If you have any doubts, ask here.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
my username vaisri02 is not working. what to do
Dear Vaisri,

We had upgraded our software and with this new software. If you had already registered multiple times with same email ids, those will be merged in to single username and the posts too.

You can continue with this Username. Please let us know if you need any further information.

Thank you.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Viji!

Click the Inbox button on the top right corner; then Go to 'Start a New Conversation.' You can send or view messages on your Conversations page.

https://www.penmai.com/community/conversations/

And To start a new Conversation from your Conversations page, click the 'Start Conversation' button towards the top-right of the conversation page and enter the Recipients/ Username of the Member you wish to start a conversation with. Alternatively, click on the member's avatar and click the Start a Conversation link.

Any Doubts, feel free to Ask.

PM.jpg

hi All,
i would like to send a private message to penmai support team
Anybody helps me ?
Thanks,
viji