problem of my husband

hi

i need suggestion for changing his mind. he is not at all understanding me. never needs my suggestion. never ask me for my favourites. if we go to movie, he itself decided the movie which should we watch. he never asked me whether i like that movie or that kinda movie. he bought things for me which i don't like at all. he didnt talked with me about my likes and dislikes. some how i can find his likes and dislikes from his behaviour. but he never cares about it.

lashmi

Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
ஹாய் சித்ரா பெண்மைக்கு உங்களை வரவேற்கிறோம்.:cheer::biggringift:

சித்ரா இது பொதுவாக எல்லா ஆண்களிடமும் இருக்கும் குணம் தான். திருமணம் முடிந்துவிட்டால் உடனே இருவரும் ஒருவராக மாறுவது என்பது முடியாத விஷயம். உங்களை அவர் புரிந்து கொள்ள ,நீங்கள் அவரை புரிந்து கொள்ள என இதற்கு எல்லாம் கொஞ்சம் நாள் எடுக்கும். அதுவரை சற்று பொறுமையாக இருங்கள்.

கணவன் மனைவி இருவருக்குள் எப்போது ஒருவரின் குணத்தை மற்றொருவர் மாற்ற வேண்டும் என்று எண்ணாதீர்கள்.முதலில் அவரவர் குணங்களை அப்படியே ஏற்றுகொள்ள பழகுங்கள். அதற்கு பின் மாற்றம் தானாக வரும்.

முதலில் உங்களுக்கு தேவைகளை அவருக்கு பொறுமையாக உணர்த்துங்கள்...அவரிடம் மனம் விட்டு பேசுங்கள்.அதே நேரத்தில் அவருடிய ஆசைக்கும் மதிப்பு கொடுங்கள்.

விரைவில் நீங்கள் இருவரும் ஒருவரை ஒருவர் புரிந்து மகிழ்வோடு வாழ பெண்மை சார்பாக வாழ்த்துகிறோம்.:cheer:

hi lakshmi sisters

i can understand your points. i tried to know about him. but he not at all asking me for my favourite. he don't start such conversation still. then how will he or me will understand each other?

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
hi lakshmi sisters

i can understand your points. i tried to know about him. but he not at all asking me for my favourite. he don't start such conversation still. then how will he or me will understand each other?

What is there Chitra , if he is not asking , you start the conversation and enquire about all his likings and simultaneously you can tell very little about your likings.

Many men do not ask for the likings of their wives and they do according to their wish. They do not talk much to their new wife or later also. It may take lots of years for them to understand these things.

And you may not expect these things from him as soon as you are married.

If you don't like any type of movie, you can very well tell him that you don't like such movies. But you should not tell this immediately after coming from the movie or before going to the movie. You can tell this, when you are both in a leisure time.

Please click the below link, which may help you to understand your husband better.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/marrie...good-relation-understanding-your-husband.html