Pshycological problem of urination

This will probably sound strange to you all but i have this extremely irritating problem that every time i go out anywhere my mind instantly goes into the frame of mind that i need to urinate straight away and i get the feeling that i need to go even though i know fully well that I went just before leaving and there is no way i could go.
What is so frustrating is that i've never had this problem before, i used to be able to be out for the entire day and not go to the loo from waking up to going to bed almost! It suddenly started on the way back from a bus trip couple of years ago when i suddenly really needed to urinate and had to hold it extremely uncomfortably until the services. Since i've been worried about going out and when i have gone out i'll end up thinking about it non-stop and and would get very worried if i was out of site of a toilet as such I go to the loo multiple times which is really embarrassing. Initially the feeling was attached only to bus journeys, but gradually, it has become so uncomfortable that I am not able to travel by any mode becoz whenever I am out of home, there is this constant feeling of urination. Plz help and suggest...

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Brother, My sincere advise to you is to go to a doctor and get their treatment.