Medicinal Uses of Fieldmint (Pudina)
- • Drinking fresh pudina juice after meals works as a natural medicine for treatinghyperacidity and heartburn.
- • Boil a glass of water mixed with one teaspoon of mint leaves and half a teaspoon ofcardamom seeds. Consume this mixture to relieve nausea.
- • Combination of mint juice, ginger juice and honey helps cure morning sickness. You can also add lime juice.
- • Taking a mixture of one teaspoon each of lime juice, honey and juice extracted from pudina leaves serves as an effective fieldmint home remedy for indigestion, nausea,flatulence, diarrhea, and piles. Follow this therapy three times in a day. It also improves appetite.
- • Chewing a quarter teaspoon of pudina seeds and drinking a glass of lukewarm waterreduces indigestion. Besides, you can drink water mixed with a few drops of mint oil.
- • Prepare a decoction by boiling mint leaves in water. Add a little black salt in it and drink it to expel intestinal worms.
- • Benefits of fieldmint (pudina) to provide relief from colic can be derived by having a decoction prepared by boiling a teaspoon of mint leaves in a cup of water for three to five minutes. Follow this natural treatment two times in a day.
- • Having mint tea two to three times in a day relieves stomach ache and symptoms ofirritable bowel syndrome. Consuming a paste prepared by crushing pudina leaves is useful when dealing with food poisoning. Plus, it provides relief from menstrual crampsand helps in healing skin disorders.
- • Soak a tablespoon of mint leaves in a cup of warm water for about 30 minutes. Strain and drink this solution to get rid of nausea, nervousness, and insomnia.
Last edited by a moderator: