ragi black

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Congrats for your pregnancy @vashantha ragav

No ma. Once after getting pregnant, the colour and all the other aspects regarding it's DNA , like colour of the body, colour of hair, eyes , skin type, hair type (curly, straight) and all the other things like these are already determined when the child is formed in the uterus as the embryo.

So, now, after getting pregnant, if you consume ragi products, greens (கீரை ), iron tablets etc., the child's colour or anything of the above will not at all change.

you can very well consume ragi products. it contains natural calcium and other necessary ingredients.

If you feel that you need to prove her, then consult your gynaecologist in front of your MIL and hence the matter will be proved to her.

Last edited:
Congrats for your pregnancy @vashantha ragav

No ma. Once after getting pregnant, the colour and all the other aspects regarding it's DNA , like colour of the body, colour of hair, eyes , skin type, hair type (curly, straight) and all the other things like these are already determined when the child is formed in the uterus as the embryo.

So, now, after getting pregnant, if you consume ragi products, greens (கீரை ), iron tablets etc., the child's colour or anything of the above will not at all change.

you can very well consume ragi products. it contains natural calcium and other necessary ingredients.

If you feel that you need to prove her, then consult your gynaecologist in front of your MIL and hence the matter will be proved to her.

thank you madam, exactly she also told the same for iron tablets too. but my husband said don't listen to her words. she don't have knowledge like that. so i left.

thank you, i try to take her to my doctor visit, i think she will understand when gynecologist says.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.