Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
- Ragi flour - 2 cups
- Rice - 1 cup
- Water - 7 cups
- Salt - to taste
- Soak rice in water for almost 1 hour.
- Drain the rice and add it into the boiling water.
- Allow it to cook. In the Simmer flame, add salt and ragi flour on top the cooked rice.
- Close with a plate without mixing it and allow to cook for 5-10 mins in medium flame.
- Once Cooked immediately mix well and make large balls of it.
- Serve it warm with sambhar, jaggery or butter milk.
- Now the Delicious and super healthy ragi sankati is ready.
50.1 KB Views: 37