Re Diet Chart for Indian Women

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Can we take tea in the morning
You can take tea in the morning provided you don't have any problem. as long as you are not having discomforts you drink tea in the morning. please explain clearly why are you asking this question? you are having physical problem? please mention clearly. all the best

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hello Delhi Susravi,
Welcome to PENMAI..
smileys-praying-742234.gif

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Can we take tea in the morning

Welcome to Penmai Susravi.

Yes, you can take tea in the morning. It is much better than to take coffee. Tea is very good for heart.

As Sumitra sister has asked, why do you ask this?

That too, black tea, ie., any kind of tea without milk is much more healthier.

But for taste, and to feel
very energetic, we can have tea along with milk and sugar.

Hello

My weight is 108 Kg. I have many problems like thyroid, diabetic and cardiomypathy. My age is 54. I want to loose weight seriously. I like your diet chart for 4 weeks for Indian women. But I have a habit to drink 3-4 tea in early morning, before lunch or in the evening. I am totally vegetarian. I want to loose weight quickly. I have a tendancy of water retention also; Please give me suggestions to loose weight quickly.

Thanks

susravi

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello

My weight is 108 Kg. I have many problems like thyroid, diabetic and cardiomypathy. My age is 54. I want to loose weight seriously. I like your diet chart for 4 weeks for Indian women. But I have a habit to drink 3-4 tea in early morning, before lunch or in the evening. I am totally vegetarian. I want to loose weight quickly. I have a tendancy of water retention also; Please give me suggestions to loose weight quickly.

Thanks

susravi

Hi Sush,

Yes, you need to reduce your weight immediately.

You may be suffering from all the ailments due to your Morbid obesity.

Please do not drink too much of tea or coffee.

Only one cup of tea with skimmed milk is enough in the morning and again one more cup you can have in the evening.

You may switch over to the below diet.

Please avoid all Carbohydrate food products.
Avoid Rice, chappathi etc.
Instead, you can have OATS in many forms. This will initially reduce the weight.
Then you will have to follow the Protein diet.

You can take CHICKPEAS, RAJMA,SOYA , soak them before night , cook them well in pressure cooker, drain the water and fry them with little oil, mustard and urid dal, with pinch of salt. You can have each of the above for everyday.

In between, you can have fruits, all kind of ccooked vegetables, salads etc.

All these will surely help you to reduce your weight . Along with this diet, you should walk for 30 min. both in the morning and evening.

Also please see your PRIVATE MESSAGE, which you can see from the right top with blue color (Notifications). I have sent you one Private message.

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello

Thanks

susravi

Hi Mam!

You can check the below links & may follow the instruction given there.

http://www.penmai.com/forums/weight...-how-reduce-5kg-weight-10-days.html#post38541

http://www.penmai.com/forums/weight-loss-diet-guide/38657-10-ways-reduce-weight-naturally.html

Since in the diet chart, it is not mentioned tea in the moning, I asked this question. I am of 54 years having weight of 108 kgs. I am suffering with cardiomypathy having EF 25%-30%. Also diabitic and thyorid. Taking medicines for these peoblems. Due to kee pain, I am not able to do excercise but maintaining diet. Inspite of this I am not lossing weight. Please suggest me some tips so that I can loose weight. Doctor always advise me to loose weight. Please help
regards
Sushma Jain

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Since in the diet chart, it is not mentioned tea in the moning, I asked this question. I am of 54 years having weight of 108 kgs. I am suffering with cardiomypathy having EF 25%-30%. Also diabitic and thyorid. Taking medicines for these peoblems. Due to kee pain, I am not able to do excercise but maintaining diet. Inspite of this I am not lossing weight. Please suggest me some tips so that I can loose weight. Doctor always advise me to loose weight. Please help
regards
Sushma Jain
Because of your problems, you must be careful in reducing your weight. you better consult your doctor for this. because the general suggestions and methodology prescribed for healthy people will not be suitable to you. Sometimes it may become problematic for you. Hence with your doctor's advice follow the diet chart for weight reduction. thank you and all the best