Re vBulletin Message

kavithasankar

Citizen's of Penmai
Hi All,
Now I got a message from penmai portal
vBulletin Message

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

what is the meaning of this message and why ?
can anybody help me ?
Regards,

kavitha sankar

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi All,
Now I got a message from penmai portal
vBulletin Message

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

what is the meaning of this message and why ?
can anybody help me ?
Regards,

kavitha sankar
Hi Kavitha sankar, please click on the following penmai thread links wherein your own same doubts asked by you and answered by our Super moderator Parasakthi. Please go through the same.
Re vBulletin Message
vBulletin Message

Re vBulletin Message
Re vBulletin Message

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Suggestions 2
K Suggestions 2
K Suggestions 2
K Suggestions 1
V Suggestions 5