reasons for bleeding during pregnancy

hi i am new to this forum. i am in 3rd month of my pregnancy. i have one question. few months before one of my cousin had bleeding during her 1st trimester. and she got aborted. i want to know the reasons for bleeding during pregnancy. i am little bit worry about it since she had faced bleeding at three months only. i am worrying a lot on this. pls tel me how to be safe and to avoid bleeding now, whether any of my food habits should be avoided. pls help me

Moderator Note:

This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine Apr 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines
HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
ஹலோ முஹில்ச்ரி,
நல்வரவு என அன்புடன் அழைக்கிறோம்...
smileys-praying-742234.gif
Hello Muhilsri,
pl wait my senior ppl will give suitable reply 4 u..
:thumbsup​

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Muhilsri,

CONGRATULATIONS for your Pregnancy.

Please do not worry. All the ladies will not face this situation.

For some ladies, This type of bleeding or SPOTTING occurs, upto 3 months of pregnancy.

For some, the spotting may occur even till their delivery.

The reasons may vary. May be for some of them,when the fertilized egg starts to stick to the UTERINE WALL, there may be bleeding or spotting.

For some, they may experience the usual cramps, pelvic pain etc. as they experience during their regular periods.But there will be no bleeding.

Actually, when the girl becomes PREGNANT, the special hormones, stops the bleeding. For some, the hormones may not produce to the usual necessary level, and hence there may be bleeding or spotting.

There are cases, where the woman had her regular periods and had never felt that she is pregnant, but when she had severe labor pain and got admitted in the hospital, she safely delivered a child to their astonishment.

The Rh negative factor may also be the reason for bleeding. Don't break your head thinking of these.

So, please do not worry about the case of your cousin.

But, anyone and every one SHOULD CONSULT A GYNECOLOGIST immediately after any BLEEDING OR SPOTTING DURING PREGNANCY. This is a must, to avoid unwanted happenings.

ENJOY YOUR PREGNANCY WITHOUT ANY ANXIETY.

Moderator Note:

This Article has been published in Penmai eMagazine Apr 2013. You Can download & Read the magazines
HERE.

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
hi muhilsri,
First congrats on your pregnancy... Through out the pregnancy some bleeding/spotting may occur one time or the other for some preggers. Its their harmones.. You should be alarmed only if your have a cramp followed by a heavy bleeding like chunks.. Spotting is fine. Every women is different.
But check with your gynec also. She will give the professional advice and also will check with U/S. Dont worry and stress your self.. Have a positive thought that nothing will happen to your baby and take care of yourself too. Eat healthy. Prepare your body by eating healthy so that you utreus can be healthy and strong to hold a baby. Be stress free. Always think positive..
Pregnancy is one thing that you should not put yourself in somebody's shoes and worry about it whether it will happen to you or not.

Enjoy pregnancy and check with your gynec..if at all you see any spotting..

Moderator Note:

HERE.