Remedies for dark circles

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Pratyusha,

Jash has suggested a good idea.

Along with that, you can try the below ideas also.

You can apply ALOE-VORA gel, which will be very helpful in removing the dark circles.

You can also use raw potato, cut into round pieces and place it over the dark circles.

The main thing necessary for removing dark circle is you should have ample sleep- atleast 8 hours of sleep in the night.

You should also have healthy foods.

Lack of sleep and healthy foods will be the result for dark circles.

Prathyuksha

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
hi prathy

i could suggest tips up to my knowledge

cut cucumber into pieces and keep a piece on the eyes

and u can also apply paste(grind cucumber and milk and make a paste) on the dark circles.

Hi Jash,

Thank you so much for the tips. I have tried sooooo many under eye creams but no result. I will try cucumber for sure.

Regards,
Prathyuksha

Prathyuksha

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Pratyusha,

Jash has suggested a good idea.

Along with that, you can try the below ideas also.

You can apply ALOE-VORA gel, which will be very helpful in removing the dark circles.

You can also use raw potato, cut into round pieces and place it over the dark circles.

The main thing necessary for removing dark circle is you should have ample sleep- atleast 8 hours of sleep in the night.

You should also have healthy foods.

Lack of sleep and healthy foods will be the result for dark circles.

Hi Jayanthi akka ( I have seen many calling you madam. But somehow I am not comfortable with madam. Hope you won't mind).

Thank you for your tips. I have tried potato, but not regularly. Will try aloe vera for sure.

Regards,
Prathyuksha

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Jayanthi akka ( I have seen many calling you madam. But somehow I am not comfortable with madam. Hope you won't mind).

Thank you for your tips. I have tried potato, but not regularly. Will try aloe vera for sure.

Regards,
Prathyuksha

Sure Pratuyksha.....you can call me Akka.......

Here are some home remedies which helps you to get rid of dark circles.

- Applying a mixture of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice, twice a day will help in reducing the dark circles.

- Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Drinking this twice a day is another remedy.

- Prepare a paste of four to five almonds with some milk. Apply this paste over the affected area and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. This will lighten the skin around the eyes.

- A mixture of a few teaspoons of fresh pineapple juice along with a pinch of turmeric powder, when applied on the dark circles regularly will help clear them.

- Every night before sleeping, apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes.

• :rolleyes:

Prathyuksha

Guru's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Here are some home remedies which helps you to get rid of dark circles.

- Applying a mixture of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice, twice a day will help in reducing the dark circles.

- Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Drinking this twice a day is another remedy.

- Prepare a paste of four to five almonds with some milk. Apply this paste over the affected area and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. This will lighten the skin around the eyes.

- A mixture of a few teaspoons of fresh pineapple juice along with a pinch of turmeric powder, when applied on the dark circles regularly will help clear them.

- Every night before sleeping, apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes.

• :rolleyes:
Hi barbaramory,

Thank you for the useful tips...
Sorry for the late reply...:pray1:

-Prathyuksha

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.