Remedies for summer skin care?

[FONT=arial, sans, ]Can anybody let me know what are the remedies that I have to take during summer to keep my skin fresh and smooth? I have heard that [/FONT]yoghurt, sandalwood powder, cucumber, watermelon and tomato are good natural remedies, and also heard that mint is also a product that keeps your skin cool, so is it true? Will these products protect my skin from summer? Waiting for your inputs...

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Sulekha,

The products which you have mentioned are really good to beat the summer heat and help our skin.

You can limit spicy foods, non-veg products, garlic etc.,in this summer, for your skin care.

You can boil cabbage with water, and strain the water. With this water, wash your face. This will keep your skin glow even in summer.

You can make cucumber paste and apply on your face, then after some time, wash your face with luke warm water. This will keep your face cool and glow.

Intake of carrot will also help.

naliniselva

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Can anybody let me know what are the remedies that I have to take during summer to keep my skin fresh and smooth? I have heard that yoghurt, sandalwood powder, cucumber, watermelon and tomato are good natural remedies, and also heard that mint is also a product that keeps your skin cool, so is it true? Will these products protect my skin from summer? Waiting for your inputs...
hi sulekha check this link:
http://www.penmai.com/forums/skin-care/47612-summer-tips-skin-care.html

Yamunan

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Sulekha,

You already knew what to be done,,, Keep doing,,,

All that you have mentioned really works good,,,

Also include Aloevera to this,,, This will keeps ur skin cool and glowing if used regularly,,, My mom uses daily and her skin so good than mine,,

Along with that just start eating Gulkhand which is so good for the skin n body,, On taking this Gulkhand(rose petals) regularly your complexion will increase and blood gets purified too,,

Hope this helps!!!

Apply a mixture of Milk, Honey and Lemon Juice. It will helps to get brighter skin tone. Combine 1 tsp. each of powdered milk, honey and lemon juice with ½ tsp. almond oil to create another mask which you can use to lighten dark skin. Apply this mask all over your skin and let it sit on your skin for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing it. You can use daily or alternately with other skin lightening masks until you reached your desired skin tone. Lemon juice is known to have natural bleaching properties but the American Chronicles warns the use of lemon juice as it can make the skin photosensitive.

shinninglikeme

Friends's of Penmai
Banned User
Milk and Honeyu are good moisturiser for skjin and lemon freshen and lightens the sklin thats a good combinatuion for the skin

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.