The many things you've done
All the times that you were there
Help me know deep down inside
How much you really care
Even though I might not say
I appreciate all you do
Richly blessed is how I feel
Having grandparents just like you

Old age is the most difficult part of the lifes journey. It is your duty to make this part of the life of the old as comfortable as you can. If a person is happy at heart he always feels young. If we keep our old people well and cheerful, they will always feel young and happy even in their old years. Besides the physical care the old people need your company. Sit with them and give them your company. Make the old people feel that they are not an unnecessary burden, but they are most wanted and loved. Give the old a feeling that you look forward to them for their advice and guidance in life. Make them feel wanted, respect, loved and cared for. Keep your elders well and cheerful, if you want their guidance and earn their blessing in life.

Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah. (-RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

Last edited:

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
இந்த குடும்ப கட்டுபாட்டு விளம்பரங்களில் அரசாங்கம் நாம் இருவர் நமக்கு இருவர் என்று எழுதிக்கொண்டிருந்தார்கள். பிறகு நாம் இருவர் நமக்கு ஒருவர் என்று எழுதி நம் குடும்பங்களில் இருந்து நம்முடைய முதியோர்களை அறவே நீக்கி விட்டார்கள். நம் குழந்தைகள் படிக்கும் பாட முறைகளிலும் moral education என்ற subject இல்லவே இல்லை. பின் எப்படி முதியோர்களை காக்கும் எண்ணம் நம்முள்ளும் நம் குழந்தைகளின் உள்ளத்திலும் இருக்கும். எனவே இந்த காலத்தில் வீட்டு பெரியோர்களை காக்கும் பொறுப்பு முதியோர் இல்லங்களுக்கு தாரை வார்த்து கொடுத்து விடப்பட்டு விட்டது. முதியோர் இல்லங்களில் சேர்க்காத முதியோர்கள் தங்கள் இல்லங்களில் முதியோர்களாக காலத்தை தள்ளிக்கொண்டு இருக்கிறார்கள். எது எப்படியோ, தாங்கள் இந்த தலைப்பில் thread ஆரம்பித்தது மிகவும் நல்லது. நன்றி.

yeah guys u r right... respect our parents
they did so much to make us happy everytime and in respect they also need only our love.. which is not at all expensive rather its totally free