return gift ideas for birthday

susee

Friends's of Penmai
my daughter birthday is nearing. i want return gift ideas for birthday. audience will be mainly in 30-45 years gents and ladies. with 10-15 kids in the age group 3-10 years.

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Susee!

Here're Some Sugg from My Side..

• If you Want your Return-gift to be Eco-friendly, then you can give Saplings/ flower pots as return gifts.
  • Fish Bowls will actually be a Unique birthday return gift. Just try this Out!
  • Get Some Key Chains that go well with your Party theme. These are Special as always!
  • You can buy a set of gift wrapped Cute little Candles and give it to your guests as a birthday return gift.
  • You can give the group photo taken during the party along with Thank you card. Your friends will surely cherish this gift for many years!
Stationary Items are very useful for Kids.. You can also Include Some Animal Collectables, Puzzle Boards, Small coloring books, comic books, pocket dictionaries & Chocolate boxes. You can also give your guests (ie for all age group), a pair of FRidge magnets (easily available in all designs) or a pack of it.

Hmm.. THats All!! Take Care :) :)

susee

Friends's of Penmai
thanks gkarti for unique ideas.. sapplings very good idea for adults and coloring books and fridge magnets are quite good (said by my husband).. much thanks for the gift ideas.

Hii susee,
Hope you are doing good. Just saw you post now. Hope you would have got a ton of return gift ideas by now.

Last edited by a moderator: