return gift ideas for valaikappu

my valaikappu is on november month. i need some good ideas for return gifts. my budget is around 100-150, expecting around 150 member for the valaikappy. suggest me some good gift ideas.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Sharadha, Welcome to penmai.com! Best wishes for your Valaikaapu function! You can give tree saplings as return gift. that would be useful to support the environment! All the best. thank you!

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Sharadha, Small Ganesha idol along with 1 apple, 1 banana, flowers, taambulam, 4 bangles each, we can include a blouse piece also.

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Welcome to Penmai Sharadha.

Congrats for your pregnancy. We pray for your safe delivery.

The return gifts for Valaikappu can be,

In each and every Thamboolam packet, you need to give, 4 glass bangles, one mirror, kungumam, manjal (this may be tiny box).

Along with this, you can give, the idols of

தவழ்ந்த கிருஷ்ணன் - இது கோல்ட் பிளேட்டேட் ஆகவும் இருக்கலாம் அல்லது பீங்கான் பொம்மையாகவும் இருக்கலாம் .

இது நல்ல apt ஆக இருக்கும் .

அல்லது ,

பித்தளையினால் ஆன, விளக்கு , தூபக்கால் ,

வெள்ளியினால் ஆன குங்குமச்சிமிழ் , ஊதுபத்தி ஸ்டாண்ட், மஞ்சள் -குங்குமம் கொடுக்கக் கூடிய இரண்டு குமிழ் உள்ள தூக்கி .

அல்லது,

பகவான் கண்ணன் பற்றிய பாடல்கள் அடங்கிய mp3 CD

தவழும் கண்ணன் படம் போட்ட wall hanging

வயதில் சிறியவர்களுக்கு (20 - 35) எம்பிராய்டரி போட்ட ப்ளவுஸ் பிட்

இது போன்றவைகளைக் கொடுக்கலாம் .

As far as i am concerned you have two options. One is you can either give a single piece item or can give two or three small gifts in a Tamboolam bag or so.

Last edited by a moderator: