Reviews about skincare products

yams

Commander's of Penmai
Hi friends!

Here you can share the reviews of the skincare products that you have used and you think is best for using so that it helps other members to choose their skin care products easily...
:thumbsup

yams

Commander's of Penmai
Let me start with my suggestions..

people with oily skin type...
its better to choose soaps that control the secretion of excess oil so i basically prefer pears oil control wash your face with pears oil control soap at least thrice a day to avoid the over secretion of oil.
you can use ponds oil control powder with smells as orange...which really makes you look fresh for hours.

Hey,
Its a cool topic! Thanks for starting such a thread. This would help us to have a good haul. I have a little obsession on Handmade soaps. ;) I've heard that Khadi soaps are good. But personally have not tried them. Also have heard about Goat milk soap. It seems it improves the skin complexion! I don't know whether it is available in India. But they are quite popular in foreign countries. Any information on Handmade soaps in Chennai??

The product i am going to review here is : Cucumber gel. I bought it recently from Health and Glow, and i find a good change in my skin texture. I clean my face with a face wash, pat dry my skin and massage with the Cucumber gel till it gets absorbed into the skin, with the upward strokes.

Waiting for more reviews!!

yams

Commander's of Penmai
Hey,
Its a cool topic! Thanks for starting such a thread. This would help us to have a good haul. I have a little obsession on Handmade soaps. ;) I've heard that Khadi soaps are good. But personally have not tried them. Also have heard about Goat milk soap. It seems it improves the skin complexion! I don't know whether it is available in India. But they are quite popular in foreign countries. Any information on Handmade soaps in Chennai??

The product i am going to review here is : Cucumber gel. I bought it recently from Health and Glow, and i find a good change in my skin texture. I clean my face with a face wash, pat dry my skin and massage with the Cucumber gel till it gets absorbed into the skin, with the upward strokes.

Waiting for more reviews!!
Hi jeeno!

That was a great share indeed. haven't heard about goatmilk soaps till now...will see to it if i get any info.
and about the cucumber gel can u suggest which company product you bought?
since such type of gels are available in all company products.

meanwhile cucumber gel may soften dry skin can u suggest any for oily skin?
a good product that acts well and controls the oil secretion and improves the complextion?

Thank you Yamini,
I bought it from a brand named Brihan's. Oily skinned people can try Neutrogena Deep clean cleanser. It takes away the oil and the grime.. And of course, they have to dust some powder. As Yamini said Ponds oil control would solve their problem to some extent. They can also use those facial wet tissues, that are specially made for oily skins.

Oh! I forgot the complexion part! Try Kumkumadi thailam. (Available in all Ayuvedic and Siddha Pharmacy). It is a little expensive one. But you can find good results in your complexion. It also reduces Acne & its scars.

yams

Commander's of Penmai
Thank you Yamini,
I bought it from a brand named Brihan's. Oily skinned people can try Neutrogena Deep clean cleanser. It takes away the oil and the grime.. And of course, they have to dust some powder. As Yamini said Ponds oil control would solve their problem to some extent. They can also use those facial wet tissues, that are specially made for oily skins.
oh thanks jeeno..btw haven't heard of that brand (brihan) yet. will try out neutrogena
cleanser..

any reviews about olay products? do they really improve the complexion?

kunkumadhi tailam is also a good recommendation..

Thanks for the reviews expecting more from you

Mals

Guru's of Penmai
Never go by words when it comes to skin and personal care, time and again I have been telling, we are all born with different metabolisms and are different individuals.

What suits you, need not suit me and what does not suit me, need not be harmful to you