Rewards in August 2012

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends, here is the list of our members, who are going to get rewards for the August month,

umaravi, suganthiramesh, Guruji and sintu lingam are getting rewards for Minister's of Penmai...

Here is the Gift, Thirukkural books for you dears.
Thirukural Olaichuvadi.jpg

dayamalar was rewarded as Guru's of Penmai. Here is the gift for you malar... Glasspainting of an Indian women.

Lady with Parrot.jpg

Let's wish them. Congrats dears... You all had done a great job. :)

please send your Indian Postal address with Phone Number to support@penmai.com, please update our super moderator Parasakthi, once you received the gift.

sspriya

Friends's of Penmai
Dear friends, here is the list of our members, who are going to get rewards for the August month,

umaravi, suganthiramesh, Guruji and sintu lingam are getting rewards for Minister's of Penmai...

Here is the Gift, Thirukkural books for you dears.
View attachment 63881

dayamalar was rewarded as Guru's of Penmai. Here is the gift for you malar... Glasspainting of an Indian women.

View attachment 63882

Let's wish them. Congrats dears... You all had done a great job. :)

please send your Indian Postal address with Phone Number to support@penmai.com, please update our super moderator Parasakthi, once you received the gift.

My hearty congratulations to all

Darra

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations Friends

satyasriram

Commander's of Penmai
Dear frnds (umaravi,sugathiramesh,guruji,en thangamana thangachi sintu, dayaaaaa)

MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL

dnsintu

Guru's of Penmai
Thanks a lot for de wishes Ilavarasi mam, sspriya, darra, sumathisrini sis, kirthika99, my lovely sathyasriram sis, parasakthi & yuvamala :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator: