Rewards in May 2012

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Last month, 5 of our members reached their next level.

Angu Aparna, umaravi2011 and deepabala
entered into "Commander's of Penmai".

sumathisrini and rifan
entered into "Ministers of Penmai".

Let's wish them. Congratulations Dears... You all had done a great job with good contributions. :)

please send your Postal address with Phone Number to admin@penmai.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

kirthika99

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Hearty wishes to u all Uma, Deepa, Sumathi & Rifan

umaravi2011

Minister's of Penmai
Dear Mam

I really thank you very much for giving me such an opportunity to interact with lot of friends around the world.

we touched almost all topics and discussed and shared our views and thoughts with out any hesitant.

I am staying in Hyderabad only, in spite i feel very lonely with out hearing Tamil but penmai has removed my loneliness and make me feel more comfort.

Also awarded us with different titles and encourage us for a smooth and happy going with Penmai friends.

I dont know exactly whether I am a part of Penmai or Penmai is part of my life. But we both are truly enjoying each other.

I once again thank you for this reward i am really honoured

mahis

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Mam

I really thank you very much for giving me such an opportunity to interact with lot of friends around the world.

we touched almost all topics and discussed and shared our views and thoughts with out any hesitant.

I am staying in Hyderabad only, in spite i feel very lonely with out hearing Tamil but penmai has removed my loneliness and make me feel more comfort.

Also awarded us with different titles and encourage us for a smooth and happy going with Penmai friends.

I dont know exactly whether I am a part of Penmai or Penmai is part of my life. But we both are truly enjoying each other.

I once again thank you for this reward i am really honoured
:) :) :)
evry members feel :)

congrates Uma !

smahi

Guru's of Penmai
Hi Uma, Deepa, Sumathi & Rifan