Rewards in November 2014!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

Here is our members list, who are all going to get rewarded for their reputation level in November Month.

Minister's of Penmai:

1) Vennila Chandra
2) Jayakalai Selvi

Ruler's of Penmai:

Jash @ Saradheya

Please send your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to Parasakthi through private message. Once you received the gift, pls. confirm the same with her.

Note: If you are not willing to receive gifts, we use the amount for charity purpose, through Penmai Charitable Trust. So please let us know through Private message.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
வாழ்த்துக்கள் பெண்மையின் அமைச்சர்க்கள் வெண்ணிலா சந்திரா, ஜெயகலைசெல்வி, மற்றும் பெண்மையின் ஆளுநர் ஜாஸ் என்கிற சாரதேயா.

Attachments

vedha_valli

Friends's of Penmai
Congrats................ vennila chandra, jayaselvi, jash..:cheer:

for your next level

jayakalaiselvi

Yuva's of Penmai
Dear friends,

Here is our members list, who are all going to get rewarded for their reputation level in November Month.

Minister's of Penmai:

1) Vennila Chandra
2) Jayakalai Selvi

Ruler's of Penmai:

Jash @ Saradheya

Please send your Indian Postal Address with Phone no. to Parasakthi through private message. Once you received the gift, pls. confirm the same with her.

Note: If you are not willing to receive gifts, we use the amount for charity purpose, through Penmai Charitable Trust. So please let us know through Private message.
Dear ilavarasi mam,
thank u very much for the appreciation. I'm really very happy to hear this. In this short period PENMAI become very close to my heart. It gives a good platform to my feelings. I thank u for this platform on behalf of all the members of penmai.

Last edited:

jayakalaiselvi

Yuva's of Penmai
வாழ்த்துக்கள் பெண்மையின் அமைச்சர்க்கள் வெண்ணிலா சந்திரா, ஜெயகலைசெல்வி, மற்றும் பெண்மையின் ஆளுநர் ஜாஸ் என்கிற சாரதேயா.

thank u very much sir

jayakalaiselvi

Yuva's of Penmai

jayakalaiselvi

Yuva's of Penmai