Roses and their meanings

[TABLE="class: contentpaneopen"]
[TR]
[TD]

As the Valentine's Day ( February 14th) is nearing, people wonder how to express their love to their Valentine. While Flowers especially Roses are considered one of the best ways to express your love, many wonder what each color rose denote and what meaning it suggest and get confused.

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

colors of roses and their meanings

Red – the most traditional color of choice that comes to one's mind when proposing your loved one. It denotes romantic love and conveys the spirit of love.

Pink – its the earlier version to Red rose. For example, if you have been longing to tell someone you love but do not know how to express them, then pink Roses comes in handy.

Last edited:
Yellow – Yellow Color rose Symbolizes that 'you are my friend'. If one wishes to say that you like them and love them as a friend and care for them deeply, then Yellow is the color.

Orange – symbolizes desirability and enthusiasm. If you have a passion, admiration or attraction for some one and want to send across a subtle message to them, then orange color would be a wise option.

• way of giving roses represents something:

Fresh flowers in a bouquet or full bloomed roses expresses - deep gratitude
    Single rose says - 'I still love you'
    A bouquet of Rose buds represents innocent love and suggests - 'you are forever young and beautiful'
    Thorn less Rose says - 'love at first sight'
    Tea rose says - “I will remember you always'

gkarti

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh Priya! Nice Posts:) Lovely Definitions of Beautiful Roses.. Hmmm It sounds very interesting:) Thanks for Sharing with us!!

NivetaMohan

Penman of Penmai
Blogger
Wow Priya,

really very interesting.................one you had shared for us....thanks for sharing........

oru rose pinnalaa ivvalo kaaaviyam ah illai kathai irupathu ipo thu thaan theriyuthuuu....but rose pic super ya thanks once again:whistle:

Wow Priya,

really very interesting.................one you had shared for us....thanks for sharing........

oru rose pinnalaa ivvalo kaaaviyam ah illai kathai irupathu ipo thu thaan theriyuthuuu....but rose pic super ya thanks once again:whistle:
thanks da for ur comments..

for u
happy valentines day