September 2014 Due Date Buddies - Meet Here!!!

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Congratulations!!! Mom-to-be's... This is a place where you can meet,chit-chat,Emotionally Support, Share your experience with fellow Mom-to-be's who share the same DD Month... I can feel lot of Mom to be's think "What took you So long?"... So Chip in!!!

வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!! இந்த மாதம் தாயாக போகும் பெண்மை தோழிகளே!!!
இந்த திரியில் உங்கள் பிரசவ மாதத்தை பகிர்ந்து கொள்ளும் சக பெண்மை தோழிகளிடம் உங்கள் பிரசவ கால அனுபவங்கள், பிரசவ கால பரிசோதனைகள், சந்தேகங்கள், ஆரோக்கியமான வம்பு பேச்சுக்கள்(ஹில்தி சட), மோரல் சப்போர்ட் போன்ற கருத்துக்களை பகிரலாம்...

anbarasi

Friends's of Penmai
Hi friends,

I got confirmed 2 weeks back that i am pregnant. When Doctor had a scan today at 44 days, am not able to hear the heartbeat of the baby. Can anyone of you please clarify when will we able to hear the heartbeat of the baby? I am very much worried :pray1:

Regards,
Anbu

Dear sisters i am also waiting for the reply of anbarasi.... Plz anyone clarify about the heartbeat of the baby...

Hi friends,

I got confirmed 2 weeks back that i am pregnant. When Doctor had a scan today at 44 days, am not able to hear the heartbeat of the baby. Can anyone of you please clarify when will we able to hear the heartbeat of the baby? I am very much worried :pray1:

Regards,
Anbu

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi friends,

Regards,
Anbu
Dear sisters i am also waiting for the reply of anbarasi.... Plz anyone clarify about the heartbeat of the baby...

Congratulations Anbarasi, for your pregnancy.

You should never be worried, when the doctor hasn't told anything.

Actually, the doctors will take the scans, whenever required.

Though the heart will be formed as soon as the embryo is formed, the heart beat of the baby could be heard very well through the Ultra sound scan ,
only after 14 weeks of Pregnancy. Till then, the doctors could hear them technically.

The heart beat rate will be very much higher ie., very fast, compared to the adults. We should not panic for this also. This is normal.

So, please do not worry , that you are not able to hear the heart beat through ultra sound scan, just during 44 days , ie., approximately 6 weeks.

You need to wait until 100 days approximately.

Don't worry for anything.

We pray for your safe delivery.

srikumarsavi

Commander's of Penmai
Blogger
Even when I was pregnant,I too had the same doubt.
But the doctor told that even -might be because of my thick skin layer of stomach, the heartbeat was not audible.
Don't panic,until the doctor gives the clear picture.
From my experience , I would advice you to strictly follow & adhere to what your family doctor says.

Thanks a lot srikumarsavi for ur sweet fast reply...
Even when I was pregnant,I too had the same doubt.
But the doctor told that even -might be because of my thick skin layer of stomach, the heartbeat was not audible.
Don't panic,until the doctor gives the clear picture.
From my experience , I would advice you to strictly follow & adhere to what your family doctor says.