shahnaz husain oxygen skin nourishing cream

Hi,

I have bought the shahnaz husain oxygen skin nourishing cream. I applied the cream for 3 times. And i found that first day my face had some small rashes near to mouth. But it soon disappeared.

Then skin is feeling tight and some tingling sensation.

Not sure if this is an allergy. so far i have read the comments in net, it seems to work fine.

I thought shahnaz husain product is natural product and there won't be any side effect.

Please advise me on this if i should continue this product....

gkarti

Golden Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Meena

Excuse Me for the Delay in replying Yaar.. Even I also heard a lot of good reviews about this Product. Ofcourse These products are bit costly but worthy to buy.

Suited for all skin types and all ages na.. It also contains ingredients which are rich in minerals and natural vitamins & provides Perfect nourishment and that results in giving visible health, vitality and beauty to the skin. Do Continue & Lemme Know how it Wrks :)

@anivsekar

Yup, You can.. :) :)

Try fli**art. There you get competetive prices. Check in shanaz's site for ingredients& how to use. Buying online is cheaper..