Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- In combination skins, usually the T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) is oily, while the rest of the face is dry. Pimples on the forehead can occur due to oiliness of the skin.
- You should wash the face only twice a day with a medicated soap. After washing, wipe the oily areas with rose water mixed with an astringent lotion in equal quantities.
- Use this two or three times a day.
- Avoid applying besan or multani mitti as they can sometimes clog the pores and cause pimples, blackheads or whiteheads, especially in pimple-prone skin.
- Add a little turmeric to curd and apply daily on the face, washing it off well with water after 20 minutes.
- Add a few drops of rose water to sandalwood paste and apply on the forehead and areas with spots. Keep it on for at least one hour.