Golden Ruler's of Penmai
- Sep 3, 2012
Dry, Lifeless Skin:
- Use a facial scrub once a week.
- For very dry skin, avoid soap and use a cleansing gel or cream.
- For the body, use a mild, glycerin soap. Apply sesame seed (til) oil on the body before your bath.
- Mix honey with egg yolk and a little milk and apply it daily on the face, washing it off with plain water after 20 minutes.
- At night, apply a good nourishing cream and massage it on the face with a few drops of water. Wipe it off with moist cotton wool.
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before going out in the sun. Til oil actually has sunscreen properties, but it is better to use a sunscreen lotion for proper protection.
- Aloe Vera is a powerful moisturizer and an anti-oxidant. It helps keep the skin soft and healthy. It is better to use moisturizers and creams containing aloe Vera.