Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- If you wish to use soap, you can try a mild glycerine soap and see if it suits your skin.
- You should keep your skin well moisturised during the day, or if you are going out in the sun, apply a sunscreen.
- At night, use a nourishing cream, massaging it on the skin for two to three minutes. Massage the forehead too, starting from the bridge of the nose and using both hands.
- Go upwards and then in an arc on either side, go towards the temples. Wipe off with moist cotton wool.
- Once daily, mix one teaspoon honey with egg white and apply on the skin, washing off with plain water after 20 minutes.