Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Once or twice a week, heat pure coconut oil and apply it on the scalp and hair.
- Then dip a towel in hot water, squeeze out the water and wrap the towel around your head like a turban.
- Keep it on for five minutes. Repeat the hot towel wrap three or four times. This helps the hair and the scalp absorb the oil better.
- Use a mild herbal shampoo.
- After each shampoo, apply a conditioner, massaging it lightly into the hair. Leave it on for two minutes before washing it off with water.
- You can have henna treatment thrice a month, adding four teaspoons each of lemon juice and coffee, two raw eggs, two teaspoons of oil and enough curd to the henna powder. It will make your hair look healthy and lustrous.