Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Keep a bowl of water in the fridge and splash this cold water on your face 3-4 times a day.Cold water will not only leave you feeling refreshed but will also tighten the pores.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water each day.Water helps flush out toxins from the body.
- Make a puree of fresh tomatoes, apply to the skin
- Mix half teaspoon honey with egg white and one teaspoon lemon juice. Add fuller's earth or brewer's yeast powder. Mix into a paste and apply. Remove after 20 minutes with water.
- Make a pulp of raw papaya and apply. Papaya has a cleansing action, softening dead skin cells and aiding their removal.