Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Apply sandalwood paste on pimples and leave it overnight.
- For acne / pimples, simmer neem leaves in water. Cool and strain the water and use it to scrub the face.
- For acne, create a paste of tulsi leaves and apply daily, laundry it off once twenty minutes.
- To cleanse pimple-prone skin combine 2 teaspoons every of cucumber juice, lemon juice and milk. Dip cotton wool pads in it and wipe the skin.
- For blackheads, combine rice powder with curd and apply daily on the affected space. Rub gently on the skin with circular movements. Wash it off with water.
- to cut back oiliness, combine multani mitti (fuller’s earth) with rose water and apply. Wash off when it dries.
- To cleanse oily and combination skin combine 2 teaspoons every of cucumber juice, lemon juice and milk. Dip cotton wool pads in it and wipe the skin.
- To cleanse dry skin, add ten drops sunflower or til oil to 3 tablespoons milk. Mix well. Dip cotton wool pads in it and wipe the skin with it.
- to get rid of suntan, combine egg white, honey and lemon juice. Apply on the face and wash off once twenty minutes.
- to get rid of tan and scale back oiliness combine tomato juice with curd and apply daily on the face, laundry it off once quarter-hour.