Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Eat the right food: - Have baked or steamed food instead of fried food. Include lot of fresh salads and fruits in your diet. Take only one type of fruit at a time. Go for healthy organic products. Go for hand pounded rice instead of white rice. Avoid Maida and white bread instead use whole wheat flour, brown bread and oat bran.
- Water: - Drink lot of water. Drink clean and boiled water.
- Walk: - Whenever you are going somewhere near, make it a point to walk. Go for a walk every morning.
- Learn something new: - Develop a new hobby. It keeps your mind engaged.
- Yoga and meditation: - Yoga is one of the best ways to keep you fit and healthy. Meditation calms and relaxes your mind.
- Clean Habits: - Do not take alcohol, smoke or chew tobacco.