Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Amla is said to check greying. Have the juice of one raw amla after adding it to a glass of water.
- Also try adding amla to the henna powder. Henna turns white hair reddish brown.
- It will not colour dark hair. Soak a handful of dry amla in about two cups of water overnight.
- Next morning, strain the water, but do not throw the water away. Grind the amla.
- To the henna powder, add the ground amla, four teaspoons each of lemon juice and coffee, two raw eggs and enough amla water, so that the henna can be mixed into a thick paste.
- Apply it on the hair, covering the entire head. Keep it on for two hours and wash it off with water.
- It will also add shine and substance to the hair. Ask your doctor to prescribe Vitamins B-Complex and C.