Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Excessive oiliness of the scalp can lead to hair loss. Wash your hair daily, using very little shampoo one teaspoon for long hair and half teaspoon for short hair. Dilute it with a little water and use it.
- After washing, add the juice of a lemon to half a mug of water and use it as a last rinse.
- Have henna treatment once a week.
- Add four teaspoons each of lemon juice and coffee, two raw eggs and enough tea water to the henna powder and mix it into a thick paste. Apply it on the hair and wash it off after an hour. If you do not wish to use egg, add more tea water.
- For tea water, boil used tealeaves in water. Cool and strain before using. Include fresh fruits, raw salads and sprouts in your daily diet. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water. Add the juice of a lemon to a glass of water and have it first thing in the morning.