share about your friendship

jbsk

Friends's of Penmai
ungal thozhamaiyin thirumba thirumba ninaivu koora ninaikkum tharunagal,seiyalkalai inge share pannalam.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
சரிங்கோ, நானும் யோசித்து பிறகு வருகிறேன்..

walking-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

skarthiga

Friends's of Penmai
Good work jb .......nangalum kutiyaviraivl engal anupavangalai share saigirom,,,,,,,,,,,

durgasakthi

Guru's of Penmai
hi jaya mam,:cheer:

Interesting a oru thread start pannirukinga.:thumbsup

na ennoda friend ramya ku very first gift panna ennoda pencil drawing a unnga ellarodayum share pannikradula so happy...................:rolleyes:

405450_2918009423458_1396218639_n.jpg

REGARDS,

Durgasakth
i

Last edited:

naliniselva

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
nice thread pa...seekiram inga varen...en ninaivugaludan..

thenuraj

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Penman of Penmai
Blogger

jbsk

Friends's of Penmai
During my college days our class students are allowed for combine study in college hours after the syllabus over. We and one of my friends were do combine study.While others were reading sincerely we were talking and started to read after some time only,where others read 5-6 theorems.Then only we start to discuss about thorems and we were able to read 3-4 thorems clearly with statisfaction ,because we will read only we can able to understand whole theorem clearly without single doubt otherwise we disturb others to clear the doubts,they clear some they know(we also clears others friends if we know),otherwise they scold us just to bycott for the instance(if they can't),for that, me and my friend leave the reply as puriyathatha padichu enna panna porom.vaa Adutha thorem pakkalam(we leave that place).