Shasti viratham for getting child

Hi friends,

Kantha Sashti is nearing, here is an important message for the believers. One of the very best remedy for infertility and get blessed with a progeny, you can do fasting for Lord Muruga on Shasti days and that too Kantha Shasti is very much auspicious for this.

I was blessed with the boy baby after 6 years of my marriage with this viratham. I was advised for this Viratham by older people in our home and also by one astrologer.

I just had milk three times a day and had water alone for all the six days. At night alone I have a cup of rice with milk i.e (paal satham). I read Kantha sashti kavasam in the morning and evening. And also went to the nearest Murugan temple.

Here is short about the miracle,
I was in treatment for 2 years so my cycle was 28 days regular, my next cycle starts on the 5th day of my viratham. I just prayed to God at least to bless me to complete this viratham fully. To my surprise I didn't get chums. I completed the viratham with hope! After 6 days fasting I just tested with HPT kit, it came positive. It was really a miracle in my life.

One more thing, I gave birth to my son again on sasthi thithi only.

Have full trust and do the pooja. God bless you with healthy Child!

datchu

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Good sharing of your experience. All the best. "Nambinaal keduvathilai" enbatharku our example.

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Hi Harismom, wonderful message. Really motivating and very much helpful message. thank you very much!