Side Effects Of Smoking

Smoking is always dangerous to the health of people. The most common smoking effects on the health such as heart disease, lung cancer, diabetes, breathing problems and the many others.

Last edited by a moderator:

GayathriArun

Friends's of Penmai
Thanks for sharing Nisha. I showed it to my husband since he is a smoker. He is telling me that he will quit smoking since we got married ie., since 10 years. But since few months i am really serious in this issue. Actually he had reduced smoking. Everyday, first thing in the morning i remind him about reducing his cigarette and at night i am asking him how much he smoked throughout the day. There is improvement and i have given him the dead line to stop smoking by March. Let's see.........whether he keeps us his promise. I showd him this post to scare him, his face actually turned black after seeing it. Thanks to you for sharing.

Last edited:

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Really wonderful presentation showing the side effects of smoking habit in a pictorial way. thanks Nisha Hameetha

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
Thanks for sharing Nisha. I showed it to my husband since he is a smoker. He is telling me that he will quit smoking since we got married ie., since 10 years. But since few months i am really serious in this issue. Actually he had reduced smoking. Everyday, first thing in the morning i remind him about reducing his cigarette and at night i am asking him how much he smoked throughout the day. There is improvement and i have given him the dead line to stop smoking by March. Let's see.........whether he keeps us his promise. I showd him this post to scare him, his face actually turned black after seeing it. Thanks to you for sharing.
Oh i'm very happy to know that my post helped you and your Hubby... Let's hope soon he will quit his smocking....

You're most welcome Gayathri sis....

Really wonderful presentation showing the side effects of smoking habit in a pictorial way. thanks Nisha Hameetha
Thanks for your compliment and welcome Sumitra mam..

பயனுள்ள பகிர்வு நிஷா... நன்றி!
Thanks and welcome Sumathi ka....

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Goodonyaa
smoking-hookah.gif

The effects of smoking on the body include more thanthe well-known risk of developing lung cancer. They involve every organ in thebody and can range from emphysema to infertility, and from poor healing todifficulty controlling pain. Smoking is the leading preventable cause of deathin the United States.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator: