Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- If you are overweight, the first thing you should do is lose excess weight because then your back won't have to bear extra pressure.
- Massage your back with garlic oil and eucalyptus oil to seek relief from pain and inflammation.
- Drink a glass of warm water mixed with a tablespoon of honey to soothe backpain.
- Deficiency of vitamin C makes one prone to backache. Therefore, increase the vitamin C intake in your diet.
- Apply a towel that has been squeezed after being soaked in hot salted water, on the back. Application of heat in this way will provide relief.
- Do not sit in the same position for several hours. Also, sit straight and do not stoop. A poor posturewill only worsen your backpain.