Site Maintenance Ended!

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Dear friends,

We feel sorry for the inconvenience. Due to critical server error, there was an emergency site maintenance. Though we tried to backup data to our best we cant get posts posted from 1st december 2014 12.06 PM - 1st december 2014 5.15 PM. (totally 298 posts were lost). We feel sorry for the inconvenience.

We deeply regret for this. Hope you all understand our situation.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
No problem ilavarasiyaarey.

:thumbsup​

Dangu

Ruler's of Penmai
I am unable to reply to my pm from today morning. page hangup problem.
Posting quick reply also same problem. Sending pm to mod also hang ups. Something went wrong,and need to fix it.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks you sriramajayam and sarayu_frnds for your understanding. :)

Dear dangu,
Please try clearing cookies and caches in your browser and try posting and replying. Page hang up problem in related with system browser only.

Sriramajayam

Supreme Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Always u r :welcome: my dear friend.

Dear dangu,
Please try clearing cookies and caches in your browser and try posting and replying. Page hang up problem in related with system browser only.

Dangu

Ruler's of Penmai

Dear dangu,
Thanks for your reply. Please note that I am using crome browser and using Advanced system care tools to clean my system every day. Also installed cc cleaner and Malware bites software. I am almost visiting many forum and there, I have no problem in posting/reply/pm etc., Anyhow I will go for a total scan and let you know.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for your reply. Please note that I am using crome browser and using Advanced system care tools to clean my system every day. Also installed cc cleaner and Malware bites software. I am almost visiting many forum and there, I have no problem in posting/reply/pm etc., Anyhow I will go for a total scan and let you know.
Dear dangu,
The cookies & cache temporarily stores logged in information, images, scripts, and other parts of websites you visit in order to speed up your browsing experience.

Clearing your cookies and cache is a common troubleshooting step to make sure that old data isn't being stored and shown by the browser.

This is not at all related with advanced system care tools or malwares. If a particular site is having caching problem, then it should be cleared to make it work properly and to clear the old stored information from the site.

Penmai

admin@penmai.com
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks for your trust sujivsp. We too missed a lot and tried our best in recovering the data. :)

Here is the link of the recovered content. Though these things cannot be posted in respected usernames. We are giving the posts here, so that if valuable content is missed, you can get it by here.