Six C’s of marriage!!!

kirthika99

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger

A successful marriage requires a mix of Compatibility, Chemistry, Commitment, Community, Communication and Compassion.

Compatibility – A set of interests and values that establishes a common ground between two people
Chemistry – Indefinable attributes that make two people ‘click’ with each other
Commitment – An explicit and implicit understanding that both partners are dedicated to making the relationship work

Community – A network of family and friends to support and nurture the relationship

Communication – An effort to express feelings and share experiences with each other

Compassion – A human quality that becomes all the more important for developing a successful relationship

Various findings indicate that different people give different weightage to the above factors in their description of an ideal life partner and consequently they are looking for different things in an ideal match making solution.

Which one is the most important ??share your views friends!!!

kirthika99

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
On my point of view compassion and communication is important , i think.

share urs also frnds!!

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Krithika, in the begining years of marriage, chemistry is the only attribute which will attract each other. When chemistry improves there always a possibility of improving communication, compassion, compatability etc will develop to flourish gradually. Hence chemistry plays more important role in the marriage life. This is purely my opinion. thanks

kirthika99

Guru's of Penmai
Blogger
Dear Krithika, in the begining years of marriage, chemistry is the only attribute which will attract each other. When chemistry improves there always a possibility of improving communication, compassion, compatability etc will develop to flourish gradually. Hence chemistry plays more important role in the marriage life. This is purely my opinion. thanks
Thanks sumitra for sharing ur opinion!!

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.