skin care tips in winter

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi Sugangayu,

Warm welcome to 'Penmai'.

I have given below some skin care tips for winter season.

• Keep Yourself Hydrated. So drink at least eight glasses of water everyday to keep yourself hydrated.
  • Use lukewarm water for bathing and moisturize every single time. Hot water steals all the moisture from your skin leaving it totally dry.
  • Wear petroleum jelly on your skin if you have decided to stay out for long. Keep yourself warm and covered always.
  • Avoid skin products and hairstyling products that have a high alcoholic content. When alcohol evaporates, it feels cool and refreshing, but it also strips away moisture, so opt for alcohol-free products, when the air is already dry.
  • Use a lip balm. Some lip balm products are made with tea tree oil, which helps heal painful cracks.
  • For intense relief, moisturise hands and feet at night, and then slip on gloves or socks to lock in the moisture.

Last edited:
I decided to try Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe because the harsh winter had made my skin extremely dry and I wanted something that I could use under my foundation. I was a little nervous because I have really sensitive skin, but I was pleased with the results. The directions said I could use it day and night, but I decided to try it just at night to start. I found that it dried quickly and was not sticky at all when it's dry. My skin felt instantly softer and the product has a light clean scent. After using it for a couple nights, my skin was more hydrated and softer. Since the weather has become worse, I have worn in under my makeup as well and found that my foundation is easy to apply over it. I would definitely recommend this product to others who have similar skin problems.

Deepika mahesh

Citizen's of Penmai
Use more of moisturizer for your body and lip balm for lips...u will feel more hungry in winter, so start taking more fruits u will feel filling..

RadhikaShinde

Friends's of Penmai
Hello,

I want to suggest some tips for skin care.

1. Moisturize More
2. Slather on the Sunscreen
3. Drink lots of water
4. Bathe with lukewarm water
5. Do not lick your lips
6. Internal wellness

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.