Ruler's of Penmai
- May 24, 2010
- Balanced Diets make you gorgeous. Diets rich in fruits, nuts, veggies, whole grains and fish, lead to smoother and younger looking skin, fewer wrinkles.
- Take a Walnut, powder it well, put a little almond oil for moisturizing, add one spoon of milk and a little rose water. Make a Paste of this. Spread the paste all over your Tanned Skin. Wash off after it is dry. Daily application will lighten your skin by 3 tones without any recourse to costly creams.
- A paste of dried orange peals powdered and added to two table spoons of curds is helpful in removing blemishes and scars.
- Cold Tea is a sparkling tonic for all types of skin. Pack the skin with cotton wool dipped in cold tea and leave it to dry, wash of after a while.
- Pure Mint juice is excellent for spots and blemishes on your face.