[TR]
[TD]Summer Care
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Wash your face with water after every 2 hours to avoid the grease on your skin. You can wash your face with just plain water, and then rub ice on your face[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Anti-Wrinkle[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD] [TABLE]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]A mixture of juice of a quarter cucumbers, egg white of 1 egg, a teaspoon lemon juice and a teaspoon of vodka makes an excellent anti-wrinkle lotion. Apply on your face and wash off after 10 minutes. Use at least twice in a week.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Thanks for these tips! I agree that natural products and products with natural ingredients are very good for the body and the skin! I also use a lot of homemade recipes for skincare but some products with natural ingredients are really good too like the Parachute advansed body lotion with coconut milk which is very good for the skin.

[TABLE="width: 279"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 279"]Hey Nisha! Glad to help.. Do you have any suggestions for products with Natural ingredients like the coconut milk in Parachute's body lotion? I'd like to know if there are other such products with natural ingredients they work really well for me and my friends!
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Nishahameetha

Ruler's of Penmai
[TABLE="width: 279"]
[TR]
[TD="width: 279"]Hey Nisha! Glad to help.. Do you have any suggestions for products with Natural ingredients like the coconut milk in Parachute's body lotion? I'd like to know if there are other such products with natural ingredients they work really well for me and my friends![/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Hi Priyanya,

Very very Sorry dear, i'm not having any Suggestion and if i came across with any suggestion means i ll surely Intimate You dear....