sleeping in right side during pregnancy

hi i am new to this community. is it good to sleep on the right side during pregnancy?

Why no reply for me???

Rudhraa

Commander's of Penmai
sleeping in right side during pregnancy is not recomended, here is the reason behind that,
Liver is on the right side of your abdomen, lying on your left side helps keep the uterus off that large organ. Sleeping on the left side also improves circulation to the heart and allows for the best blood flow to the fetus, uterus, and kidneys.

Don't avoid sleeping in right side, you can sleep for 10 mins like that and then you can change the position to left side.

sleeping in right side during pregnancy is not recomended, here is the reason behind that,
Liver is on the right side of your abdomen, lying on your left side helps keep the uterus off that large organ. Sleeping on the left side also improves circulation to the heart and allows for the best blood flow to the fetus, uterus, and kidneys.

Don't avoid sleeping in right side, you can sleep for 10 mins like that and then you can change the position to left side.

is it so? thanks for clarifying me. i thought that it is just a myth. but most of the time i am sleeping in right side only.