sleeping time for pregnant women

what is the normal sleeping time for pregnant women (first trimester)? i am usually having sleep more than 8 hours... is it normal?

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
yes , it is very normal.. Due to the harmonal changes, you tend to sleep and feel tired a lot in the first trimester. So take rest as much as you can...
what is the normal sleeping time for pregnant women (first trimester)? i am usually having sleep more than 8 hours... is it normal?

Thank you lakshmi mam. But in night i couldnt sleep well. What is the reason, is this normal

nlakshmi

Minister's of Penmai
Hi karmuhil,
You cannot expect to have the sleep that you did before pregancy while you are pregnant.. Due to baby's growth,baby's movements, pressure on your bladder, your harmonal changes, your eating habit(eating spicy food), growing appetite, your sleeping pattern will change.. So take all the rest you can whenever possible.. In the day time do some activities like walk, household chores.. then in the night you will get good sleep.. Walking definitely helps.. but donot overdo it...
Thank you lakshmi mam. But in night i couldnt sleep well. What is the reason, is this normal