Slimming Centres

Hey, I am Nia Rao I want to seek help from you guys as I am looking for the best slimming centres in Mumbai which will really give a effective result. As I want to lose my tummy weight and too without any surgery so please suggest me a centre where can I get myself enrolled and start with my treatment.

Hey Nia, I am Nisha I would like to recommend your query which you had asked for, Its Prettislim the best slimming centre in Mumbai. They have branches in Bandra, Andheri & Kandivali. It is one of the effective Slimming Centre in Mumbai as far as I have come across till now. They also provide tummy tuck & U-Lipo treatment which is really effective I have heard very good reviews from my friend. You should give it a try.

Yes I would agree with Nisha, Prettislim is really good slimming centre I personally have been taking session for my Obesity which I have been suffering from past 2 years. They really helped me to get rid of extra fat from my body. I almost lose 20 cm in 5 session. Prettislim is best slimming centre which really give positive result rather than only saying it. Nia I think you should give a try to it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Marriage 3
A Ask Question 1
N Weight Loss Diet and Guide 4
L Ask Question 2
S Fitness 7