solution for brown hair ?

Friends I have brown hair and also hair fall someone suggest me any effective home remidies . But I have sinus so can't use cool items. Waiting for ur advice

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
பிரதீபா ,

கரிசலாங்கண்ணி இலை , நெல்லிக்காய் , செம்பருத்திப் பூ , மருதாணி இலை , கறுவேப்பிலை , இவற்றை நன்றாகக் காயவைத்து , மைய்ய அரைத்து , அடுப்பில் ஒரு வாணலியில் , நல்லெண்ணை நிறைய ஊற்றி ,அதில் இந்த அரைத்த விழுத்தைப் போட்டு நன்றாகக் காய வைத்துக் கொள்ளவும் .

அந்த விழுது , எல்லா எண்ணையையும் உறிஞ்சிக் கொள்ள வேண்டும் . அதுவரை காய வைக்க வேண்டும் .

இது ஒரு கசண்டாக மாறி விடும் .

பிறகு இறக்கி வைத்து , ஆறின பிறகு , ஒரு பாட்டிலில் போட்டு , அந்த கசண்டு மூழ்கும் வரை தேங்காய் எண்ணையை ஊற்றி வைக்க வேண்டும் .

இந்தத் தேங்காய் எண்ணையை தினமும் தலைக்குத் தடவி வர வேண்டும் .

வேண்டுமானால் , இதிலிருந்து சிறிதளவு கசண்டை எடுத்து , நீங்கள் வழக்கமாக உபயோகப் படுத்தும் தேங்காய் எண்ணையில் போட்டு , அந்தத் தேங்காய் எண்ணையை தினமும் உபயோகப் படுத்தலாம் .

இந்தக் கசண்டை ஒரு வருடம் வரை வைத்து இருக்க முடியும் . அதில் அவ்வப்போது மூழ்கும் வரை , தேங்காய் எண்ணை விட வேண்டும் .

இந்த எண்ணையை உபயோகிப்பதால் , முடி கருப்பு நிறமாக மாறும் , முடி உதிர்வது ,நின்று நீண்டு வளரும் .

இது எனது சொந்த அனுபவம் . சிறு வயதில் , என் முடி ப்ரௌன் கலராக இருக்கும் . இதைத் தடவி வந்ததாலேயே , கருப்பு நிறத்தில் மாறி விட்டது .

sumitra

Ruler's of Penmai
Blogger
Friends I have brown hair and also hair fall someone suggest me any effective home remidies . But I have sinus so can't use cool items. Waiting for ur advice
Dear Pradeepa Raj, I have been using henna (marudhani) in the

following way to make my brown hair to change to black colour

naturally. I used to boil some sesame oil (gingelly oil) and add a

few curry leaves and keep this liquid in a tightly closed

container. Every time what i will do is to take some quantity of

oil from this container, add some henna powder into this oil and

boil for a few minutes. After the oil is cooled I will apply to

hair. After leaving the oil in my hair for four hours, I will wash

it with shikakaai. I got good result out of this remedy.

One more remedy also i can suggest:

You can use castor oil with henna instead of sesame oil and leave

out the curry leaves. Just boil henna with castor oil in an iron

pan and set aside until the oil takes on a black colour. Then

apply it to your hair and leave on for three to four hours and

wash with Shikakaai. All the best. thank you!

gshanthi

Friends's of Penmai
பிரதீபா ,

கரிசலாங்கண்ணி இலை , நெல்லிக்காய் , செம்பருத்திப் பூ , மருதாணி இலை , கறுவேப்பிலை , இவற்றை நன்றாகக் காயவைத்து , மைய்ய அரைத்து , அடுப்பில் ஒரு வாணலியில் , நல்லெண்ணை நிறைய ஊற்றி ,அதில் இந்த அரைத்த விழுத்தைப் போட்டு நன்றாகக் காய வைத்துக் கொள்ளவும் .

அந்த விழுது , எல்லா எண்ணையையும் உறிஞ்சிக் கொள்ள வேண்டும் . அதுவரை காய வைக்க வேண்டும் .

இது ஒரு கசண்டாக மாறி விடும் .

பிறகு இறக்கி வைத்து , ஆறின பிறகு , ஒரு பாட்டிலில் போட்டு , அந்த கசண்டு மூழ்கும் வரை தேங்காய் எண்ணையை ஊற்றி வைக்க வேண்டும் .

இந்தத் தேங்காய் எண்ணையை தினமும் தலைக்குத் தடவி வர வேண்டும் .

வேண்டுமானால் , இதிலிருந்து சிறிதளவு கசண்டை எடுத்து , நீங்கள் வழக்கமாக உபயோகப் படுத்தும் தேங்காய் எண்ணையில் போட்டு , அந்தத் தேங்காய் எண்ணையை தினமும் உபயோகப் படுத்தலாம் .

இந்தக் கசண்டை ஒரு வருடம் வரை வைத்து இருக்க முடியும் . அதில் அவ்வப்போது மூழ்கும் வரை , தேங்காய் எண்ணை விட வேண்டும் .

இந்த எண்ணையை உபயோகிப்பதால் , முடி கருப்பு நிறமாக மாறும் , முடி உதிர்வது ,நின்று நீண்டு வளரும் .

இது எனது சொந்த அனுபவம் . சிறு வயதில் , என் முடி ப்ரௌன் கலராக இருக்கும் . இதைத் தடவி வந்ததாலேயே , கருப்பு நிறத்தில் மாறி விட்டது .
Jayanthy can you please tell me where I can get karisilaanganni ilai in chennai? how will it be?Also what is the proportion of all the leaves to be taken?

sumathisrini

Silver Ruler's of Penmai
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jayanthy can you please tell me where I can get karisilaanganni ilai in chennai? how will it be?Also what is the proportion of all the leaves to be taken?

Hi Shanthi!

Herewith I am attaching the image of 'Karisilankanni' ilai.

Jayanthy will give you other details soon.

Attachments

jv_66

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Shanthi,

This karialanganni ilai is very common and easy to get in chennai. It will be available in all vegetable markets. you can also ask your keerai vendor, who can easily supply this.This keerai is widely used to cure Jaundice, which is very effective to cure the disease.

Actually, I didn't find this in Bangalore. My mother who is Tamilnadu, prepares this kasandu/thailam , for me and gives me, which I use it for 1 year.

You can take approximately of about 1/4 kg of each leaves, sembaruthi flower, which I have mentioned and about 1/4 kg of nellikaai. You can remove the seed from the nellikkaai and then dry them in the sun.

And , the gingelly oil , you can use about 1/4 kg to boil the above mixture. If necessary, you can add more oil. It should boil for a longer time.

Important Announcements!

Type in Tamil

Click here to go to Google transliteration page. Type there in Tamil and copy and paste it.